Okay so now am puzzled. All of a sudden my audio files do not work.. I worked hard on some of them and tried to correct this one in particular. I use jplayer and before I was out I had no problem.
I redid the playlist and everything... checked and checked and I would have to say something happened to the player.
Hope I can repair this ...
Thank you so much for reading this post :) Added by: Kathryn in Others on 24-03-2015, 17:44
So I have a problem that I found out in email. People cannot join my site. That is a severe problem alright because of the way it is set up.
So I tried it myself and the error I continued to get was " invalid email address" which is not true.
How can I repair this problem? Added by: Kathryn in Others on 21-03-2015, 21:07
Setup register and login via facebook is quite simple, all you need is create new app on facebook developer page (you can also follow screenshot steps below)Answered by: dlefaq
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Click on "+ Add a New App"
- Select "Website"
- Type in app name, example "MySiteLogin" and click "Create New Facebook App ID"
- Select "Apps for Pages" under "Category" and click "Create App ID"
- in next page under "Tell us about your website" type in your website URL for both "Site URL" and "Mobile Site URL" and click "Next"
- Now click on "My Apps" on top menu,
:::: After this click it will take you to your main apps page and you will see list of your apps, click on your "App name", example "MySiteLogin"
- in Dashboard page of your App, you will see "App ID" and "App Secret" both numbers will be needed for your site later
- Click on "Settings" link from left menu
- Fill in "App Domains", "Namespace" and "Contact Email" and click "Save Changes"
- Click "Status & Review" from left menu
- Click "Yes/No" button next to your App to enable this app for public access otherwise your users will not be able to login or register on your website if app is not enabled
- Now go back to your site admin cp and go to "Setting up social networks" and enable "Enable authentication using the Facebook"
- Input "Application ID on Facebook" and "The private/secret key on Facebook" and click "Save"
That's all you need, now your users will be able to register and login via Facebook from your site
1) go to https://code.google.com/apis/console/Answered by: dlefaq
2) Click on "Create Project" from "Start using the Google APIs console"
3) Click on "Create new Client ID"
5) Enter authorization URL flr "Authorized redirect URIs", the URL should be like this:
6) Click "Create Client ID" to finish create API
7) Return to your website and go to Social Network Configurations: http://site.com/admin.php?mod=social
8) Make sure "Enable authentication using the Google Network" is set to "Yes" and enter "Application ID in the Google Network (Client ID)" and "The private/secret key in the Google Network (Client secret)"