Can you provide step by step setup authentication for google?
I am using Datalife engine 10.4 and want to use Google to login to my website but I don't really know how to set it up, can you provide step by step setup login for Google please? Added by: askme in Others on 7-02-2015, 04:54
1) go to https://code.google.com/apis/console/
2) Click on "Create Project" from "Start using the Google APIs console"
3) Click on "Create new Client ID"
5) Enter authorization URL flr "Authorized redirect URIs", the URL should be like this:
6) Click "Create Client ID" to finish create API
7) Return to your website and go to Social Network Configurations: http://site.com/admin.php?mod=social
8) Make sure "Enable authentication using the Google Network" is set to "Yes" and enter "Application ID in the Google Network (Client ID)" and "The private/secret key in the Google Network (Client secret)"
Answered by: dlefaq
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login
to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account